[3830] OH8NC ARRL DX SSB SO20

Juha.Hulkko at elektrobit.com Juha.Hulkko at elektrobit.com
Sat Nov 13 15:07:57 EST 2004

Here is my preliminary data. Total time to play 41 hours. Propagation
did not favor 65 degrees north this time. Maybe next year

   BAND   Raw QSOs     Valid QSOs       Points   Countries   Zones

   20PH     3010             3002                 6405       143

 Totals       3010             3002                6405       143
39

    Final Score = 1165710 points.

73 de oh8nc !

Please note: This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential
information and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient or an employee responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, publication, dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the information in this message
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the
message and subsequently delete it from your system.

E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses. We only send and
receive e-mail messages on the basis that we are not liable for
any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering,
viruses, any other reprehensible acts or any consequences of
the aforementioned.