[3830] SS SSB NJ4M(@K1TO) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 21 23:15:41 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NJ4M
Operator(s): WD4AHZ, KA0GGI, K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WCF

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Ron, WD4AHZ for helping so much recently with repairs from the storm
damage here.  K4LOG was not able to attend this year, so Frank, KA0GGI got
plenty of chair time instead.  3 CW guys combining for at least some kind of
effort beats what each of us would've likely done otherwise.

Several equipment issues just before the start, so a mad scramble to rearrange
things for manual antenna switching and to swap out an amp.

No packet wired into the network, although we did peek over at the laptop from
time to time.

With K4XS not doing a full effort, we got a lot of "thanks for WCF" comments.

Happy ThanKSgiving and have fun in CQWW CW.

73, Dan, K1TO