[3830] SS SSB VO1HE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 08:55:58 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: St. John's

Bands not the best. Got off to a slow start but eventually got into the swing of
it. Spent most of the time S&P but had a few runs calling CQ. For a while it was
like pulling teeth but I guess I got spotted and the rate shot up for a while.

Never heard BC, AB, PAC or AK. The only time I heard NWT, the signal was quite
fluttery. The other ones I missed I could hear but couldn't bust the pileups.
Maybe next year.

Anyway, thanks to all who called me and hope to CU all again next year. Glad to
help some of you make the sweep.

73 -- Paul