[3830] SS SSB K3TW(@KK3TW) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 23 07:11:15 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3TW
Operator(s): K3TW
Station: KK3TW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After VY1MB and AL9A called me in succession late Sunday afternoon on 21 MHz, a
QSO with VA7DP on 20m completed my Clean Sweep.  I was amazed at the number of
W6s in the SCV section.  I can just imagine what the bands must sound like there
during a contest.  80m was very productive, however it was difficult to find a
good run frequency with a number of regular QSOs in progress.