[3830] SS SSB K7BG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 23 21:56:33 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Didn't plan on operating a whole lot, but had some fun running and searching for
the sweep. Never found NL, can I use one of the 5 NL's I worked in CW SS? Worked
3 NT's including J. QRP.

Congrats to you guys who know the phone so well. Some day I may get a voice
keyer.

Only 50 weeks til CW SS!!!!!!! Hey all you phone ops, start using your
software's CW practice mode now. It's also a lot of fun.