[3830] CQWW CW AC5AA SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 18:59:57 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Texas

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:  10      6        9
   20:  33     15       27
   15:   4      4        4
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  47     25       40  Total Score = 7,280

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This used to be my favorite contest, but now it seems I'm either gone for the
Thanksgiving Day weekend, or other projects are consuming my operating time.  I
only got on for 1:14 hours today after seeing NA4M's small score submission.
Hey, at least I got on long enough to find out my antennas are not working as
they used to for me.  Looks like they need some work.  Lots of activity in the
last hour!  Must plan on spending the whole weekend on the contest again one of
these years - hi!