[3830] CQWW CW AE6Y SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 21:16:03 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:23

  160:    9     6        7
   80:   23    11       18
   40:   18     9       16
   20:   30    10       22
   15:   51    17       33
   10:   19     8       16

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a fun time, virtually all S&P, mainly to help out friends in the
Caribbean. Not a single EU was worked, though lots were in evidence.  Only used
HP on 80 and 160; barefoot elsewhere.  Secondary motive was to try out my first
ever 160 meter antenna, an inverted vee apexed at 55 feet that I put up on
Thanksgiving.  It loaded great, and radiated and heard so-so, but I did manage
to work my first 7 160-meter countries with it!
  73, Andy, AE6Y