[3830] CQWW CW S50A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 15:55:19 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S50A
Operator(s): S53A, S57IIO, S57J, S59AA, S50A
Station: S50A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN75HV

  160:  162    13       60
   80:  688    33      113
   40: 1525    36      142
   20:  885    37      134
   15: 1116    37      124
   10:  135    33       95

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

We have decided to go M/S with just using the available setup. Expected better
conditions due to promises from phone contest.
A.(finger down) - "was informed from cluster" and heard many more mults but it
was just not worthwile to call them due to tremendous pile ups. Now I can see
the problem of some stations using exceeding power since the same stations just
come to mult frequency, called and made qso. It was the same stations on many
occasions.
B. (finger up) - we had fun!

Equipment:
TS950SDX + Alpha 77D