[3830] CQWW CW TF3CW SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 16:03:53 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TF3CW
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: TF3CW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Iceland

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  106     6       37
   40:  535    18       61
   20:  891    24       74
   15:  345    17       43
   10:    9     3        4

Oh, Sunspots, sunspots, where have thou gone ????? Last year,I made over 1300
Q´s on 10M. What a difference a year makes, here at 66°North.

Had Murphy for a visit (or two), when all of a sudden during a run on 80 the
first night, the SWR went sky high. Checked everything,found nothing
wrong,changed the coax, and SWR was back to normal. 1500 Q´s later, SWR went sky
high again. No more coax to be had, so pulled the plug.

The " antenna farm" was a lone HF6VX vertical.I am putting up a Crank Up, and
have a few Monobanders to play with, so things can only improve.

CU in ARRL CW and SSB !!

Siggi - TF3CW