[3830] CQWW CW N7IR SOSB/40 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 18:08:57 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOSB/40 QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  170    28       62

Wish the second night had been as good as the first.  I was way ahead of my last
year's effort by Saturday morning.  Only worked 18 new mults the second night
and the highest Q rate was 5!

Highlight of the contest was working A61AJ, along with a few European stations,
long path.  Interesting that the long path to northern Europe didn't seem to be
as affected by the deterioration in conditions as the short path.

EQ:
Elecraft K2, CT 10.01
Force 12 EF240/230 at 26 meters

73