[3830] PaQP K0HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 10 19:30:47 EDT 2004

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:    5      0
   80:   17     24
   40:   17     20
   20:   33     65
   15:    5     18
   10:    0      7
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   77    134  Mults = 55  Total Score = 16,927.5

Great QSO Party, QSOs on all HF bands, could have had some on 6 Sunday
afternoon
as I worked into Ohio, MS and MD but no PA.  My goal was to exceed last years
score and work at least 100 QSOs so I could order a mug.  I far exceeded the
goals.  Great BONUS participation and great number of mobiles and roamers.  I
heard about 6 more counties that I never found to work, either they were in
S&P
mode or they could not hear my 100 watts mid day on 40 from South Dakota.  I
probably will try high power the next time.  Score above includes the BONUS
points of 2600.  Thanks for the contest.