[3830] EU Sprint CW HG3G(HA3LN) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 11 10:21:05 EDT 2004

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: HG3G
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Nagybereny

   80:   55     1:00
   40:   63     1:30
   20:   60     1:30
---------------------
Total:  178   Total Score = 178

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

- this was also first time on CW
- I've never muddled with a software as much as
  this time. DL2NBU was not working perfectly on
  my computer but maybe my computer shall be the
  bad. In SP mode I couldn't send whole report
  only the calls and name. I had to straight
  keying the serial. :-[ ...took long time.
- Mr. ILIYAGETZOV! :-] Thanks for the nice name!
- I had to realize my good old FT-250 is not
  sufficient for serious contesting. There's no
  enough output to drive the amp, I hear 3kHz wide
  in the band, imagine how good on 40m CW. But
  it's still working.

Many thanks for the WWYC qsos but it's true were
fewer than SSB.

Grats for LP guys especially who beats me... :-]

I think my next event will be CQ-WW-DX CW with the
"Team of LIDs" @9A9D. Christa was getting angry
when she realized: "I'll go to contesting again."
:-]

73!
Csaba HA3LN / HG3G