[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W1AJT/VE3 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 12 09:20:09 EDT 2004

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W1AJT/VE3
Operator(s): W1AJT
Station: W1AJT/VE3

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON

---------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO

Comments:

Conditions were pretty bad here and it seemed that there was little
participation by Hams in NA keeping multipliers low.  If it wasn't for the three
QSO repeat rule, scores would be really low.   I was able to run high power on
20m (for the short time it was open), 1/2 power on 40m and barefoot on 80m with
continued RFI problems with my computer and N1MM logger.  I had fun but the fun
to work ratio was lower than any other contest save the CW Sprint.