[3830] WAG DL0SE (OP DJ2QV) SO MIXED LP

maik.reckeweg at nokia.com maik.reckeweg at nokia.com
Wed Oct 20 01:59:15 EDT 2004

          21  CW      91    345   27
          21  USB     76    292   26
          28  CW      14     56   11
          28  USB      3     15    3
       Total  Both   895   2633  187

     Final Score : 492,371
             Rig : TS-850

        Antennas : TH6DXX @10m, 40m Dipole @13m, 80m Dipole @8m, Vertical BC-Special (16m high) 40/80m

         Soapbox : slow start, but fun during the night and morning...

	This year I used our Club Callsign DL0SE with the special DOK "CM03" (winner of DARC Club Championship 2003).
	But this turned out to be really difficult because many callers did not expect the two letters prior to the number
	in the DOK. SO I had to repeat the DOK very often, especially on CW.
	FInally I think it was a disadvantage to use this DOK in WAG, but anyhow I am happy with my score despite not reaching
	my personal goal of 1000 QSOs in the Low Power category. I had a very slow start and probably stayed on 15m far too
	long on Saturday, but the band was wide open into the USA... and nobody called me...
	10m was almost useless with some patchy openings on Sunday and lots of scattered signals from Europe. Lets hope the
	condx will improve slightly for CQWW-SSB.
	See you all in SSB part with DF0RI (M/S team)

	73 de Maik DJ2QV (OP at DL0SE)