[3830] CQWW SSB K9MUG SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 16:06:19 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: aL.

  160:   16     7       14
   80:   24     9       22
   40:   45    13       33
   20:   91    18       49
   15:  116    23       67
   10:   59    15       40

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It started as an attempt to work some 160m with a new
antenna and to give some qsos to some friends contesting in the
Carribean.

However, when I realized how good condx were, I couldn't resist
working a little harder. Time was limited, though, so I hunted
multipliers.

For such a small number of qsos,I got quite a few. Thanks to all!

It reminds one of those hallowed days near the peak of the sunspot cycle.

I'll try to be a lot more serious about the ww-cw test.

73,
Darrell