[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOSB(A)/80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:15:31 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOSB(A)/80 LP
QTH: MD

   80:  70     11       32
Total:  70     11       32  Total Score = 6,880

I knew for weeks that I wouldn't have time to operate during the day
on Saturday & Sunday, so I spent a little time both nights trying
to slug it out thru the hash on 80 meters with my pee-wee signal.
But it did give me three new countries on 80 - now up to 87
with my simplistic inverted vee in the backyard.

Thanks to everyone who dug me out.  Another 3db or so on my
antenna, and I could have easily put another 25 countries
into the log from EU....frustrating, yes, but still a whole
lot of fun to be on the radio again.  See you next weekend
in SS CW and then for the real show at the end of November.

Jamie NS3T
IC-706
80m inv vee up 55 feet

I managed to jump on a few minutes otherwise to hand out a
half dozen more Q's on other bands.  J49Z was a new country to boot.