[3830] CQWW SSB W2RDS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:54:21 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2RDS
Operator(s): W2RDS
Station: W2RDS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    5     4        5
   40:   45     9       32
   20:  311    27       90
   15:  325    26      101
   10:  315    18       76

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another great CQWW!  What a suprise on 10m!  Conditions were better than I
expected.  Put up a half square on 40m for this contest but still struggled - I
have to figure out something to improve the low bands at my station.  I had
hoped to go about 44 hours but with no 'real' antennas for 40/80 - sitting in
the chair all night to make a dozen Q's just did not seem worth it.