[3830] YO HF DD1IM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 1 09:35:28 EDT 2004

                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): <1

   80:   8      8
   40:  23     16
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 2,352

Hi all,

here is my log concerning the last YO DX HF Contest (FRR) in cabrillo format
generated by the n1mm logger v4.0.112.
Pse consider me for category B: Single op, all bands (CW es low power).

CW only - what else? My 1st FRR YO DX contest since starting cw&contesting as a
CEPT-class 2-licensee (i.e. without official telegraphy exam - tnx WRC03) in
november 2003.
Unfortunately some stns give me "dl"-prefix - the prefix "dd" is still not
popular enough in cw. Op time only abt 1h, but I enjoyed.

It would be nice, if there will be a genuine "cw-only" participation class -
because I love (hispeed)-telegraphy, hi - pse think over.

Agn mni tnx es gl, vy 55/73, cuagn es cwfe de
Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27)