[3830] Rus RTTY W4GKM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 4 21:20:21 EDT 2004

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tennessee

   80:
   40:   75   575    29
   20:  169  1420    51
   15:  157  1530    55
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  401  3525   135  Total Score = 475,875

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I missed the first 6 hours of the contest as I went out of town to see my
grandson play his first football game of the season.  Glad I went, he scored a
40 yard touchdown, his first ever.  Sorry I missed the first hours as I am sure
they were great but the conditions were up and down for the rest of the contest.
 I thank the sponsors for their effort in putting on the contest and I really
like the 24 hour format better.  I guess it's my age...hi hi....tnx for all that
gave me a contact.