[3830] NA Sprint CW KO7X HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 12 00:21:27 EDT 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wyoming

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

High power this time, but no beams and no 80 meter antenna yet, but that will
change very soon. The tower is up and the antenna installation is scheduled for
September 25th, weather permitting. Running 1 KW and quarter wavelength vertical
ground planes for 20 and 40 meters. I will not be QRV for the phone sprint.

I am on the GMCC team but could not find us in the select box.

73,

Alan, KO7X