[3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 12 01:08:57 EDT 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mt

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Didn't even know it was fall sprint time until I read about it online yesterday.
Decided I'd try to get on when I got up this morning. The station is not
"contest ready" but I decided to get on and hand out some Qs from the windy
plains of northcentral MT.

I was 40 miles away at 0000z as my 13 year old daughter finished up a volleyball
tourney. I collected her and drove like blazes back home. Nice to get on and
blow some of the rust out.

I have had heavy QRN from an arcing powerpole somewhere around here. I think I
detected which one and it's about 2.5 miles from here. It even takes out the car
AM radio reception for about 4 miles. Gotta get Sun River Electric out and get
that fixed before sweeps! It's bad on all bands but terrible on 80!!

Thanks for the good time,

Matt--K7BG