[3830] WAE SSB S5046A(S56A) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 14 05:04:51 EDT 2004

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: S5046A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: S56A

-------------------------
Total:  433   118   418  Total Score = 272,118

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

WAE is smartest contest thanks to QTC and weighted mults on the low bands.
I liked it even more without call-area mults from big countries.
In 1978 I used on CW 4O79WARC callsign and made a lot of confussion.
I just wanted to repeat that on WAE 50th anniversary :-)
All S5 stations can use 04 addition since we joined EU in May.
Some do outside the contests.  It is also easy on RTTY :-)
I strongly propose 24 hours format.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU