[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 14 11:24:15 EDT 2004

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31

  1.2:   78    31
  2.3:   41    24
  3.4:   27    19
  5.7:   16    12
  10G:   14     9
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1105   337  Total Score = 662,879

Good activity and a little tropo on Saturday made for a fun contest. About 25
Q's in total on 144,222, and 432 on Saturday out to 8 and 9 land. Best DX was
K9HMB in EN52 on 222. Didn't realize the band was open that way until a local
asked me Saturday evening what I was working in the Midwest...hi! Score is a new
personal best for me for any VHF contest. Equipment held up well though 432
didn't seem quite up to snuff. Tnx to all for the Qso's and to the rovers -
great job guys. Tnx for adding greatly to the fun! CU in January! 73, Jeff K1TEO