[3830] NA Sprint SSB W4NF HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 19 09:50:52 EDT 2004

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I always have a lot of fun in these Sprints, but I guess sometime I'm going to
really have sit down and come up with a strategy regarding when to CQ and when
to search for "couplets" as my scores never seem to change.  While trying to
swing the beam towards W1 land to pick up someone the rotor stuck to the West.
No rocking has broke it loose yet.  So up the tower I go, probably next week.
Thanks for all the Qs and I'll see you in the next one.  73, Jack   W4NF