[3830] SCQP K0HW Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 19 22:21:17 EDT 2004

                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:   0      0       0      0
   80:   0      0       0      0
   40:   3      1       0      3
   20:   2      4       0      5
   15:   0      0       0      0
   10:   0      0       0      0
    6:   0      0       0      0
    2:   0      0       0      0
  222:   0      0       0      0
  432:   0      0       0      0
-----------------------------------
Total:   5      5       0      8  Total Score = 840

Started Saturday working this QSO Party and there were not many stations on so I
was wondering about the Salmon Run in Washington State.  Well when the Salmon
Run started all the SC stations (if any) were covered by the Washington
stations.  I did pick up about 4 more during the Salmon Run but I did not turn
the beam back from the Washington NW position.   I did not hear any stations on
80, 160, 15 or 10 meters.  Since it is only the second year for this party I
would suggest that they keep it up and maybe shift a weekend away from
Washington.  See you in the next contest.