[3830] SAC CW OZ8AE SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 23 16:25:52 EDT 2004

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OZ8AE
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OZ8AE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Virum
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  687   127  Total Score = 195,072

Only part time operating. Had a IC-775DSP for test during the weekend. So had
FT-1000MP, IC-746 and IC-775DSP comparing to each other. Very interesting.
Condx not the best, QRN sometimes very high and had a lot of rain.
PROTEST to:
SM7GIB 14034 KHz 1700z moving down on top of me. Even when moving 2 KHz down he
followed me. Not neccessary.
OH1F 14037 0532 starting CQ on top of me, not listening as I had my pile-up
there.Continued until he had the frequency.