[3830] CQ WW RTTY YB0AJR(OK1JR) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 28 08:39:16 EDT 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: YB0AJR
Operator(s): OK1JR
Station: YB0AJR

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: nr. Jakarta
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:  655  1946      11      81    30
Total:  655  1946      11      81    30  Total Score = 233,520

Full time contest after few month of ham fasting.

Station setup: Yaesu FT-897 + Alpha 91B
               MonoBand Rotary Diopole
               Notebook with N1MM+MMTTY Loggger Software

Very poor condx this year. I did my best to made best score from our Equatorial
area but very quick closing and weak EU signals.
Thanks everybody to calling me.

Congrats to KI1G and KP2D - great signals on Java Island, score too...