[3830] CQ WW RTTY LT0H(LU3HY) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 29 15:19:33 EDT 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LT0H
Operator(s): LU3HY
Station: LU3HY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Argentina

   80:    5    10        1       3     4
   40:  154   448       26      41    20
   20:  488  1436       46      59    27
   15:  561  1662       44      66    22
   10:  186   543       29      33    15
Total: 1394  4099      146     202    88  Total Score = 1,787,164

Club: RC Cordoba

Comments:

Hi

This it was my first contest SO2R a very interesting experience, something
exhausting due that to the being the first time is really very difficult to
be 40 hs attentive to so many changes of antennas, bands and  rig, but I
like a lot,
I have surely a lot that to learn and some things that to correct in the
station, but notes of Don (AA%AU) on the topic of SO2R has helped me very
much.

I Worked (main rig) with a FT 1000mp with a lineal home-made with a valve
8877 (1KW) and with an IC 571 and a lineal Colins 30L-1 (300 W) a filter
mulltibanda Dunestar 600 and automatic selector of band, (it will be
necessary to put another equal for the FT 1000mp) that work very well.

The antennas in a tower to 24 mt of high a JVP 6 elements tribanda 10,15,20,
and to 27mt JVP 2 elements for 40m. and a double bazooka in V invested  for
80mt to 19 mt,  in the other tower to 18 mt a triabanda of 3 elements 10,15
20, and a rotate dipolo for 40mt.

The software N1MM logger ( fantastic as always )  PC with monitor of 19
inches what allowed me to work with the two windows corresponding to each
Rig, the cluster could not use it because non always the bandmap works well,
and some problems with my ADSL lines,but the most important it is that there
is not time of being attentive to the bandmap because they are many the
things to those that it is necessary to be attentive and it is not a lot of
time to see the cluster.

Thanks to all those that I have contacted the excuse if some could not copy,
but in 15m the best band many stations arrived with very low signs, and the
alone band of 10m opened up for some minutes and then closed almost suddenly

73´Juna LT0H (op LU3HY)

qsl via EA7FTR