[3830] EA RTTY N1MGO SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 3 15:34:48 EDT 2005

                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA

Total:  207    89  Total Score = 30,794

Only a few hours to operate this weekend, but lots of fun.
I saw more EA stations than I have in past years, even though I operated a lot
less time! Thanks!!

Equipment: IC-756 PRO II, AL-80 amp at 500 watts.
Antennas: G5RV dipole and 15 meter dipole
Software Writelog

All systems ran fine, no software or hardware problems!
Most fun was watching GU0SUP, Phil, work XU7ABN on 15 meters, with about 40
minuets to go in the contest. I could hear xu7abn, but he never heard me, too
bad  , that would have been an alltime new one for me, must mean that I need a
bigger antenna!!

Thanks for all the qso's.
Gordon - N1MGO