[3830] GaQP K6VVA Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 10 21:29:52 EDT 2005

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~?

   80:
   40:   30      2
   20:   52     13
   15:    7      4
   10:
--------------------
Total:   89     19  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 14  Total Score = 15,169

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My 1st GCP.  Originally intended to make a few QSOs, but got drawn back time
and time again by the Stellar mobile operations of KU8E/M (w/K4BAI)& N4PN/M.
What GREAT operators!!!  Sometimes I would just sit and listen for a while,
and then dug out an old 1940's Atlas and tried to 2nd guess the next Counties.
There sure are a lot of Counties in Georgia, USA!!!  Got blurry-eyed trying
to figure out my score so the log Robot will have to make the final decision.
Tnx to all you GA boys for some fun in-between work and other chores. I won't
mention any calls, but there are some GQP (GA) operators who need to learn
HOW TO SEND YOUR CALLSIGN I.D. MORE FREQUENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!