[3830] EU Sprint SSB DJ2QV HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 11 03:40:49 EDT 2005

                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: DJ2QV
Operator(s): DJ2QV
Station: DJ2QV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Remscheid
Operating Time (hrs): 2,8

   80:   34      0,7
   40:   52        1
   20:   50      1,1
---------------------
Total:  136   Total Score = 136

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi !

My first and last EU Sprint Contest.
Why last ? Well, DJ2QV will be QRT soon. Actually I am taking down my antennas
today. I will soon start my new job in southern UK and move there together with
my family. So stay tuned for my new UK callsign. But it will take a while I
guess, because there are more important things apart from Ham radio to deal with
in the first place.

Anyhow, sprint Contest was fun. I planned to operate the full 4h, but during the
Contest our little girl started crying and daddy had to do some other Contest,
hi.

Rig: FT-1000MP, SB-1000, Vertical R6000, W3DZZ @ 10m.

73 de Mike DJ2QV