[3830] YU DX CT3EE Upper Bands LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 17 11:31:06 EDT 2005

                    YU DX Contest

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CT3EE

Class: Upper Bands LP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   26     18
   20:   62     21
   15:   12      8
   10:    3      4
--------------------
Total:  103     51  Total Score = 26,061

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Nice contest. A time to operate and a time to rest. For me an
opportunnity to develop the skills and do some testing with the Wintest program
(congratulations F5MZN for such a fine program). A chance to
compete, always wellcome on my side. Thanks to the organizers, tks to
all the stations, which had the pacience to contact me.A few more points to the
Araucaria DX Club in behalf of their fine job in Ham Radio. To all 73 cu
on the nxt one, Luis CT3EE