[3830] SPDX RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 07:40:34 EDT 2005

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:   10    39     4
   40:  205  1504    58
   20:  323  3021    65
   15:   14     9   117
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  552  4681   136  Continents = 6  Total Score = 3,819,696

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the PK RVG for sponsoring the Contest and to the folks who do all the
behind the scene administrative work.
Special thanks and appology to those worked on 4/23 as the thunderstorms in the
area made copy very difficult.  Your willingness to do all the repeats is
appreciated.  It was very frustrating for me to ask and I'm sure for you to keep
repeating your message.  Several times the station had to be shut down and the
antennas and control cables disconnected because the storms were so close.
Sunday, 4/24, was different as the bands were quite and propagation was good.
Should have gotten out of bed earlier Sunday morning.  Interesting how a good
time at the end of a contest can erase most of the memories of the struggle
earlier in the contest!
Good participation especially by the SP amateurs.  Between 40 and 80, the only
province missed was "L".