[3830] SPDX RTTY N1MGO SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 09:35:09 EDT 2005

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA

   80:    0
   40:   42   178    12
   20:  174  1252    53
   15:    2    20     2
   10:    0
-------------------------
Total:  218  1450    67  Continents = 6  Total Score = 582,900

Thanks to the PK RVG for sponsoring the Contest and to the people who do
all the behind the scene administrative work to make the contest so much fun!
Lots of SP stations on the air, thanks!
Propagation was funny on Saturday, I could often hear 2 stations on the same
frequency calling CQ, obvious that they could not hear each other, lots of
confusion sometimes with which one to work!  Did not do any contest on sunday,
no time.

Equipment: IC-756PROII, AL-80 amp (500 watts)
Antennas: Wires, 15mtr dipole, 40mtr sq loop, G5RV type multiband dipole
Software: Writelog with mtty for decode.
All errors were my fat fingers on the equipment, not the equipment's fault!
Sorry for asking for repeats many times, very high noise level here during the
very heavy rain storms!

Hope to have more time to work this contest next year, was lots of fun!