[3830] FlQP N4PN SOABMixed HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 17:47:16 EDT 2005

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MACON, GA

   40:   90    105
   20:   78     15
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  168    120  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 102,144

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First time in many years not operating from home in Florida in Franklin
county.
Operating from GA in the FQP is a lot different..Had times over the two days
when I could not hear any mobiles on 20m and just a few fixed stations.
Never was too much activity on 40m except right at the end on Saturday
night. Missed Bradford, Gilchrist and Okeechobee....blah.
Thanks for Charlie, NF4A who was always there on 40m after running on 20m
--to save the day. NF4A led the way for me with 45 Q's!!! - followed by
N4TO (16), W1NN (15), W4OV (13), W4SAA (12), KN4Y (9), and N4OO and KC4HW
with 3 each.
Spent the last 35 minutes on 20m trying to get thru to W4OV in DADe but
there was just too much demand and never had a chance..
'Til the next one..
73, Paul, N4PN