[3830] FlQP NU8Z SOABMixed LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 18:55:42 EDT 2005

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NU8Z
Operator(s): NU8Z
Station: NU8Z

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MI

   40:   46      1
   20:  142    160
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  188    161  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 118,140

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Great job by all the mobiles!!!
Was not able to operate the entire contest. We had company Sunday afternoon and
evening. But in spite of that I was able to get the mixed sweep. It looked bad
for a while. I had missed KN4Y/GUL on Sunday morning and thought I was going to
be short of the sweep. But, W5JBV/GUL saved the day and gave me GUL on SSB.
Still had not worked OKE when the company showed. I was tracking N4TO/m as he
moved toward OKE. I would slip into the shack every 15 min and check N4TO's
progress toward OKE. At around 18:20 I checked and he was just changing from MRT
to OKE. I bagged him for the mixed sweep!! Only needed 4 more for CW sweep, but
did not want to push my luck. I called it quits and played host.
Thanks to the organizers of this event. It is a great time!
73 Mark NU8Z