[3830] FlQP VE3XD SOABMixed LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 19:17:30 EDT 2005

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: ON

   40:   29      4
   20:  146     90
   15:    2      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  177     94  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 43  Total Score = 91,392

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First time to operate this contest in mixed category resulting in by far my best
score ever in the FQP. Thanks to all the FL stations and especially the mobiles
who were out in force this year. Thanks to N4TO for 21 counties, W4SAA 20, W1NN
15 and W4OV 15. Missed only Dixie.

Having done Phone only the last two years I must say that entering mixed mode
this year was a lot more challenging and a lot more fun. Lots of great CW
operators in FL.

My apologies to the unfortunate county dupes that I called early in the contest
when it became apparent that Writelog was not dupe checking properly. My
mistake, but a convoluted series of tab key presses to check a dupe was not
easily discovered until late in the contest. I alway use the space bar but that
apparently is not the tool to use in the FQP. Hopefully I'll remember next year,
but probably not :-(.