[3830] FlQP NF4A/M SO MobileMixed LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 22:40:52 EDT 2005

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NF4A/M
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A/M

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: Rover

--------------------
Total:  1275   155  CW Mults = 552  Ph Mults = 116  Total Score = 189,834

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Score does not reflect correct method for determining rover score...it is only a
total of individual county scores....K1TO and crew will calculate it.
A 55 gallon drum full of VE stations....they were everywhere...thanks guys!
Thanks for all who moved to other bands and modes with me. 10 meters was dead.
Made a few dozen left coast Q's on both Sat and Sun but no EU on 15. Good
opening to EU both days around 20-21Z. Hurricane Ivan made it very difficult to
get to and from ESC...arrived 15 minutes late for the beginning in ESC, then it
took me almost an hour to get out of there! Pile ups would make a passer by
think I was in BS7! Sorry didn't make it to SUW or HAM...took a wrong turn in
LAF and ended up in MAD for the end of the contest. W9s (WI especially) were
strong while IN and IL were weak....strange band condx. CT (ver 10)only logged
VE1 and VE9 as MAR, would not accept NS, etc....364 days until FQP '06....and it
great to hear several stations signing "OJ".