[3830] FlQP W4SAA/M SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 25 11:32:38 EDT 2005

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4SAA/M
Operator(s): W4SAA
Station: W4SAA

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH:

--------------------
Total:  2002    0  CW Mults = 879  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 199,552

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Activated 35 counties running a FT100D and hamsticks.
Mostly 20m, spent 3/4hrs on 40m Sat evening & Sun am.
Multiplier totat is sum of each county total.
Dupes removed from qso total.
Score sum of county total from writelog.
No by band qso totals avaliabe now.

Really enjoyed the contest.  Having both a driver and a navigator in my van made
the weekend go a lot better.  We put on about 1000 mile,
thats about 2 contacts a mile.  With some off and slack time, the average rate
was over 100 per hour for 10 hours....my personal best.

Thanks to all who called.  It was a blast.

County qsl requests go to WA4WTG.  Kappy will have the logs soon.

73,   Joe  W4SAA/m