[3830] NAQP CW N5UM Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 01:13:40 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oklahoma

  160:    0     0
   15:   12     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  364   100  Total Score = 36,400

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First contest from new QTH in Edmond, OK.  I am in a subdivision with CC&Rs --
no outside antennas allowed.  Have a 1 story house but with a fairly large attic
area with high roofline.  Antennas are in the attic strung just below the top
ridge line of the roof.  Used 100 watts into 1/2 size G5RV for 20M and a W9INN
shortened dipole for 80, 40, and 15.   Wasn't sure what to expect for
performance from my stealth setup.  Seemed to do OK.   I will be putting up my
Hustler 6BTV ground mounted on a removable mount so I can sneak it up at night
and have it down by daylight ... hopefully will have that done by the next
contest...  I live next door to the President of the homeowner's association
here and he has no idea that he is next door to a ham   :-)

73 de Al N5UM