[3830] NAQP CW W6YI(K6AM) Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 9 14:23:28 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: W6YI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  530   159  Total Score = 84,270

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Was fairly quiet in Valley Center.  Was able to hear the weak guys (everyone) on
15.  10 was dead except for the HUGE K0RF signal coming in on E skip from CO.
160 picked up nicely in the last hour.

This was the shakedown cruise for SO2R with WriteLog at W6YI.  Got quite bogged
down learning how to use this more cumbersome single PC system after years of
doing CT on 2 PC's.  Several times I just gave up.

Sorry for all the stuttering CW sending, hesitation and calling on the wrong
radio.  We should have many of the problems fixed by next time.