[3830] ARRL UHF WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 9 20:22:29 EDT 2005

				ARRL UHF Contest
				GRID SQUARE EN61
		CALL USED: WO9S    ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY:  IL
                     Single operator single band: 432 MHz

	        VALID     PTS PER     QSO      GRID SQUARE
	         QSOs       QSO      POINTS    MULTIPLIERS

	432 MHz   40         3        120          20

	TOTAL     40                  120          20      2400

	Club participation:  Society of Midwest Contesters

Nice to have a tropo opening to the northwest Saturday night.  Worked a
couple of new grids including KM0T in EN13.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee.

Date: Aug. 7, 2005     Signature: Jonathan L. Rosner   Call: WO9S