[3830] WAE CW 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 13 20:38:30 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): 9M2CNC
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur

   80:    0    0      0
   40:  257    0     84
   20:  301    0     58
   15:  400    0     58
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  958    0    200  Total Score = 191,600

Station: IC756 and IC-PW1 amplifier, 400W output
Force 12 C3-S at 12n, 40m Inverted V at 12m

The above QSO totals include QTCs. The Mults include weighting.

My first WAE CW from 9M2. Sadly a business flight on Sunday meant I could
operate on the Saturday.

N1MM worked well except the long callsign LX/DL1EKC/P appeared to break my
ability to send QTCs until I deleted the QSO. Apologies to EA3KU who I was
attempting to send a QTC to at the time.

40m was rather quiet QRN wise and no sign of the Asian Woodpecker meant that I
was able to work more stations than I was expecting on 40m. Some great 40m
signals from Europe!

A fun contest and the QTC part adds an interesting twist.

Next contest from here will be CQ WW RTTY. No activity until then due to
overseas business trips :-(

Thank for the QSOs.

73 de Rich, 9M2CNC (G4ZFE)