[3830] WAE CW K7MF(K8IA) Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 14 20:20:09 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K7MF
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

   80:
   40:   37    50    17
   20:  261   244    42
   15:    2     0     2
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  300   294    61  Total Score = 82,566

Club: Central arizona DX Assn

Comments:

IC-765, Alpha 91B, 3el SteppIR at 78', M2 40M3L at 71'

Terrible cndx this year and monsoon rain and lightning to boot the first night.
Day On brought extrememyl poor cndx on all bands. It was much netter on 20m the
second day.I had 20% more score with Low Power, and less op time, last yr! Eu
tests are hard enough from out here in the western desert without all that.
Noisy!But I love it! ;-)

On the bright side, many thanks to my friend Mike, KC7V, for lettting me use the
Voodoo Contest Club call, K7MF. Saved me the awkwardness of signing K8IA/7 agn
this year per the Rules.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona USA