[3830] WAE CW UA9CDC Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 16 16:50:10 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9CDC
Operator(s): UA9CDC
Station: UA9CDC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:  181          30
   40:  287          38
   20:  527          46
   15:  218          38
   10:   75          23
-------------------------
Total: 1288  1270   175  Total Score = 1,138,368

Club: Ural Contest Group (UCG)

Comments:

Lost incentive to continue 3 hours before the end of the contest
when I'v learnt that Nick UN4L is also in LP cathegory and ahead
of me by 200+ QSO. Well it confirms that it is difficult to beat
full size 40m 3el and stacks for 15 and 10 with just Spiderbeam (which is really
great antenna) 9 meters above the ground. Anyway I got pretty close to my own
result of 2003 which is so far my personal best in LP in WAE. See
you next year. Great to have WAE recovering. Well done Ben (DL6RAI)!