[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) N6WG QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 19 15:09:06 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (8-19)

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 30 min

  160:   0         0
   80:   2     5 min
   40:   1     5 min
   20:  12    20 min
---------------------
Total:  15     Mults = 4  Total Score = 30

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty wimpy results last night.  From my QTH, propagation seemed
to be very selective.  Only 4 mults CA (5), IN (2), TN (3) and
TX (5).  I could hear strong stations working others I could not
hear at all, so no chance to pick them up on the QSY.  At least
my practicing has paid off.  I was able to copy everything I could
hear on the first pass.
Oh, well.  Next week is another run.  Hope to do better then.
73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude