[3830] WAE CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 19 16:44:12 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nr.Aitos

   80:   33     0    84
   40:  118     0   117
   20:  235     0   108
   15:   62     0    66
   10:    7     0    10
-------------------------
Total:  455   999   385  Total Score = 530,345

Equipment @ contest site:
TS850SAT 100w,2elQuad switchable into 4 directions,only 7 meters up on pushup
mast,Linear loaded vertical for 80/40 on hilltop.
It seems that 40meter extra mult. saved my day.It was great to work
ZL/VK's on 40 just an hour before sunset.That was allmost impossible at home
with half sloper.Many thanks for all the QSO/QTC's but 1000 QTC mark was
unreachable this time,had only 999 :))).Great fun to receive QTC's at
maximum speed - RK9JWV and RZ9OZO were QRQ champs,but don't worry
all is OK received here.
Terrible high band conditions,many thanks to ZC4LI who QSYed on 10 for last
multiplier on that band.
N8II was the only station from 8 area on 15meters - many thanks.
80meters QSO/mult. total suffered from heavy QRN from nearby T-storm both
saturday/sunday night.

That was harder and longer WAE in my life but had fun and will be back next
year hopefully with better condx.
Congrats to Fillipe CT7T for outstanding LP score.

73 de Nasko,LZ9R(LZ3YY)