[3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 00:46:47 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON, GA

   15:   27     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1038   143  Total Score = 148,434

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Team USA

Comments:

Condx were so good I didn't program my off time very well. Didn't take any
time off until late in the evening...then after 30 minutes off and few more
Q's, I had to stop with an hour and a half left in the contest....
My score way down from the last one earlier this year....no Q's on 10m is
really a bummer....only two bands up with Q's and mults - 20 and 40m...
Fun as always...
Got an email and joined up with Scott, KA3QLF and Anthony, W8ANT at the last
minute....fun running across them several times in the contest. Worked a bunch
of the SECC and FCG crowd...
73, Paul, N4PN