[3830] NAQP SSB KD2KW M/2 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 14:42:26 EDT 2005

       Club/Team : Spring ARS
         Software: N1MM Logger V4.0.46

      Band  Contacts      Mult     Score
      ----  --------     -----     -----
       3.5         5         3        15
         7        22        12       264
        14        60        28      1680
     Total        87        43      3741

    ** Note that the number of contacts includes dupes **
    (there should be no dupes, Ken)

     Final Score : 3741

             Rig : TS2000

        Antennas : 5 band vertical and 80 M dipole

         Soapbox : Signals were down.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2005-08-21        Signature : Ken Mitchell