[3830] SARTG K0FX SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 16:04:08 EDT 2005

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K0FX
Operator(s): K0FX
Station: K0FX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Colorado

   80:   26   260    15
   40:  142  1620    46
   20:  315  3910    81
   15:   21   250    16
   10:    1    15     1
-------------------------
Total:  505  6055   160  Total Score = 968,800

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Same comment here as other stations in this area of the country
about condx, strange.  Managed 31 - JA's mostly on 40.  Heard ZL1AMI on
80 but no reply.  The few EU's I heard on 15 were very weak,
had to work hard to get them.  Thanks to LV5V for my only 10m
contact, spent a lot of time there calling but nothing doing.
A station on 40 called me on CW and asked what I was doing in that
part of the band on RTTY.  Tried to explain to him why I was there
but he did not understand nor care, I was supposed to be up on 7080.

Rig:  IC-765 + SB-220 at 400 watts
Ant:  KT-34XA, 2 el yagi on 40, 80m !/4 wave slopers.
Wtielog Ver 10.41b.

Thanks to the sponsers for another nice contest.

73 Don K0FX